Online Registration Opens July 15
Online registration for the Red Oak Community Schools will open on July 15, 2019. If a parent does not currently have a portal account or has forgotten the username and/or password, he or she will need to contact the school to get the account set up. Parents of students who are new to the district will be able to register online in the Inman Elementary School Office between July 15 and July 31 Monday through Friday during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Those parents who need assistance or don't have access to a computer will be able to complete the registration online at Inman Elementary School as well during the same hours. The registration will open July 15, 2019 and will be open through the start of school.
The system will allow all transactions to be made directly in the Infinite Campus Portal. Users will need to set up the online payments on the Infinite Campus Portal. Once set up, users will be able to pay registration fees, make food service deposits, purchase activity passes, and pay fines.
Online Registration Information:
- 2019-2020 Iowa Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- How To Apply For Free and Reduced Meals
- Athletic Physical Forms
- Concussion Form
- Request of Records Form
Registration opens July 15
- District Website: http://www.redoakschooldistrict.com
- Inman Elementary School Address: 900 Inman Dr., Red Oak, IA
- Inman Elementary School Office Hours: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Gathering the following information ahead of time will be helpful when completing the online registration:
- Household information – address and phone numbers
- Parent information – work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information – demographic and health/medication information/immunization records
- Birth Certificate (s) – If new to the district, a copy of a child's birth certificate needs to be on file.
- Emergency Contacts – names and phone numbers
For more information, contact Red Oak Community Schools at 712-623-6600.